Saturday 27 December 2014

My graceful shine




I was told in order to make her fall in love I have to make her smile but every time she smiles it's me who falls in love with her again and again. Yeah that's the beauty of your beautiful and sweet tender smile and lovely nature which always mesmerizes me and gives me heart throbbing experiences such that I'm avid for your love. It's your super cute little expressions that does big things for me. You have always made me feel blissful no matter what the situation may be. I may be worried or be in pain but a single look of yours has a magical touch over my soul that all my worries sways away swiftly as feathers sway with mild blowing breeze. You posses a special place in pk's heart a place where are secured from everyone. You'll definitely be my most loved friend and I'll pray that my dear Jerry is blessed with a life full of golden colors where there is tons of happiness and lots of love and joy so that her ever smiling face makes every one feel happy and contended.

No comments:

Post a Comment