Sunday 28 December 2014

Sunshine


Sunshine -a word around where all my world revolves. I don't know where to start with, what to write on your beautiful and serene personality. I'll just mention that you are the reason behind my smiling face. Every little thing done by you is extremely special and important for me. It's always a paradise to see you and you can say that pk always waits to have single glimpse of your beautiful sweet face. For the first time I was extremely happy after you mailed me file. You have always added shining and sparkling colors into pk's dull life. Pk will always be thankful to you for giving me gift of writing. My English is meaningless without having mentioning the person who encourages me to write. Every time you are nearby a layer of merriment gushes out of me giving me whole new words to express my gratitude to you. Pk always wishes that we remain together the way we are. You know making you feel happy is like achieving eternity. Pk always feel utmost happy when you smile. I wish smile never gets parted from your beautiful face and you always be a reason to my happiness and smile. It's always fun dipping in your rejoicing,enticing and lovely memories and moments spent with me. Each memory is precious like gold and pk will save it to the most safest place hehe that is my heart. You are undoubtedly special and important for me my Jerry. Stay blessed Jerry and keep motivating pk to write 

No comments:

Post a Comment