Sunday 28 December 2014

Together forever

It would be totally unfair to say that I've anatomized the context of love but what I've perceived is that my sunshine is superb beguiler of my heart.I have not experienced such magnificence of charm and exquisiteness of lineament. I often marvels about the fact that how can someone be captivated by the scintillating and narcissistic personality of someone (it's you jerry). Its your bubbly and zippy nature that gushes zest and zeal to accomplish my goal culminating me from the encumbrance of hardships and anguish. To your reply that I've extravagantly praised you, I'll just say that I'm myself astonished by this fact why it happens but I like the way  it happens since this is the only way where I can truly describe my feelings to my beloved. Just can't tell how much happy I am after listening from you that I can write for you. You can even feel the layer of merriment in each and every part of my body like a rebirth has been there of my spanking feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment