Friday 20 February 2015

Beauty personified


A face so innocent,a smile so cute has always endorsed me to fall for you. A magnificent pair of eyes that I've never seen before see this world with a whole new perspective. A vision so clear and concise has always impressed me and made me delightful. Praising about your adorable face and not talking about your sweet dimples would be totally unfair and dismal on my part. Your dimples makes your smile complete. Like the beads are incomplete without the thread your smile falls short without dimples and whenever I see you smiling it's a paradise for me. A single glimpse of your sweet and serene face can make anyone's day a marvelous day full of zest and zeal. You have got an intrinsically special personality that can never be matched. You have got a pure and tender heart that cares for everyone and wants to make everyone happy. Your politeness and kindness is unparalleled. You are undoubtedly an arts prodigy. I've always wanted you to paint the canvas of my life filling sparkling and shining colors in it with your beautiful hands. God has crafted an angel inside you so intricately that each time you do something new it unleashes your hidden talent so gracefully that you achieve success in it. You've got a nonpareil beauty and benevolence that has always impressed me a lot. Your bubbly and zippy nature can fill life even in extreme atrocities. Your expression are damn sweet and cute making me fall for you every time. A single glimpse of your glamorous personality can do wonders. You are true diamond whose shining radiance spreads love and blissfulness every where. Every moment spent with you is like achieving eternity that's the specialty of your majestic aura.The thing which I love about you the most is your down to earth nature. Despite having remarkable qualities you never flaunt. You are a precious  oyster pearl with mesmerizing perfections which can be only be praised but never acquired. I am extremely special and thankful to my Lord that I've got a chance to meet you. I always pray  that you achieve all your dreams and remain ever smiling, ever beautiful diva who fills everyone's life irrespective of their nature by her unconditional love and gratitude. Stay blessed dear.

5 comments: